Happy Govardhan pooja 2016 SMS, Wishes, Quotes Wallpapers : Govardhan pooja falls after Diwali pooja and it is celebrated because this day Lord Krishna defeated Lord “Indra”. Everyone searching the Govardhan pooja SMS, wishes, Quotes so here we have a best and latest collection so you can download from here and send on FB, Whatsapp, twitter and wish your all friends, relatives with lots of love, care. You can share the love, joy, happiness all over to your friends and keep away from the evil, jealous etc.
Happy Govardhan pooja 2016 SMS
Murli Manohar, Brij ke Dhrohar. Wo Nandlala Gopala, Bansi Ki Dhun Par Sabke Dukh Harne Wala. Sab Milkar Machaye Dhoom Ki Krishna Ane Wala Hai. Happy Govardhan Pooja 2016!!
Happy Govardhan pooja 2016 Wishes
Chandan ki khusbu,Resham ka haar, Bhadav ki shugandh, Barish ki fhuhaar, Dil ki ummide, Apno ka pyar Mangalmay ho aapko Govardhan Puja ka tyohar.
Happy Govardhan pooja 2016 quotes
Krishnaa jinka naam, Gokul jinka dham, aise Shree Krishna Bhagwan ko, hum sab ka pranam, Jai shree krishna.
HAPPY Govardhan Puja 2016
Happy Govardhan pooja 2016 Wallpapers
Bansi Ki Dhun Par
Sabke Dukh wo harta hai.
Aaj bhi apna kanhaiyya
Kayi chamatkaar karta hai
Govardhan pooja 2016 ki shubh kaamnaayein
Preparation of Govardhan
- A beautiful picture of lord Krishna..
- Mukut, bansuri, flower and tilak.
- 2 sugercane sticks.
- Curds, unboiled milk, sweets like batasha, ladoo and peda.
- Roli, chawal and diyas.
- Silver and gold coins and money for dakshina.
How to perform govardhan pooja
- Govardhan pooja is performed in the morning.
- Using garden soil make a Govardhan Mountain.
- You are decorating lord Krishna with mukut, flower, bansuri and tilak etc.To form and image of lord Krishna.
- Unboiled milk, curd, 2stick of sugarcane,and sweets offer to the Lord Krishna.
- Light the diyas and offer roli chawal.
- After pooja do four parikrama around the model of mountain Govardhan ji.
- They read the katha of Goddess Lakshmi Ji.
- The silver and gold coins or some money is given as dakshina who reads the katha
How to celebrate Govardhan pooja:
People celebrate this festival with great enjoy. People parikrama Govardhan Mountain and offer pooja. People make govardhan dhari ji with the heap of cow dung. People make variety of Bhog to offer the Lord Krishna, and then the pooja is performed through the custom prayer Aarati and Bhog. The festival is celebrated all over the INDIA, decorating the tamples of Lord Krishna and after pooja; we are distributed food among people. And all people get blessing of the lord Krishna by having food. People touch their heads to the feet of Lord Krishna.
Importance of Govardhan pooja:
People prepar various type of food offer to the Govardhan ji and singing or dancing. Every Year Govardhan pooja is celebrated with great enjoy.There is various custom and tradition of govardhan pooja. All people worship the Lord Krishna on this special day to the victory of God’s evil power. People believe that they would be protected by mountain so they worship Govardhan Mountain.They decorated their cows and bulls with the saffron and garland etc. People make cow dung heap and Kheer, Garland of flower, Sweets and Foods offer to cow and bull. People make Naivedya of the Chappan Bhog or 108 food item offer to the Lord Krishna doring pooja.